Cedar Class Home Learning
Friday 26th February - Please use subject links below and the file list at the bottom of the page .
- Maths - Click the links below for your lessons on drawing 2d shapes and comparing lengths. Keep getting better at your tables with TT Rockstars.
- English writing - Watch this video of 'The Day The Crayons Quit'. Use your persuasive letter writing map to help you write your letter in full. Remember to write your letter using 'Dear...' at the top and 'Yours sincerely' at the end.
- Reading - Click the link below for Oxford Owl and pick a book to read. If you have been sent phonics videos, watch two.
- French - Click the 'C'est Moi' link below and complete lesson 1 on introducing and describing yourself. Try to do the speaking parts. If you want a challenge, you can do the writing parts too!
- PE - Click the link below for your PE lesson with Joe Wicks or TLE