Rowan Class Home Learning
Friday 26th February
Good morning Rowan Class. I can't wait to see you in our Zoom call at 9 o'clock this morning. Your parents have had a link via Class Dojo and I am keeping my fingers crossed that everything will work OK! Have you thought about something you'd like to share with the class?
Your work for today is:
- English - Troll story editing. First, check for spelling and punctuation errors. Next check for small changes to vocabulary choices or sentence structures. Finally re-write any short section that you're unhappy with. Now you are ready to write up a best copy in your neatest joined handwriting.
- Maths - Years 5 have a mini assessment today and Year 6 should click on their year group below for the video lessons and the worksheets are in the file list. Year 4 will be revising measures this week, so there is a task in the file list but no video.
- French - click on the link below for lesson 2.
- Reading - Enjoy your favourite story. Perhaps you could read a bedtime story to a younger brother or sister if you have one. Pets and teddy bears are good alternatives if you haven't.
- TTRockstars - 10 Garage games, then any other games you choose. Those children who are completing this daily are making brilliant progress - well done!
- Golden Time - if you have worked hard all week, you have earned some golden time this afternoon. Have lots of fun!
Remember that children need to be active for 60 minutes every day to stay fit and healthy. You could try the challenges that TLE (our PE provider) has suggested. TLE Sports Coaching - YouTube or join Joe Wicks. It's a great idea to try to get outside every day. Being out in natural daylight is incredibly helpful to keep you in a positive mood and it can help with important vitamins. You can send a couple of photos, a list of activities with timings or even a short video.
You will find a daily assignment in our Google Classroom for you to hand in all of your work. Please ensure your photos are the right way up and your writing is very clear. Work hard, have fun and I'll see you all back here on Monday morning!
|'Tilting at windmills_ the boy who harnessed the wind'.docx||Download|
|Healthy Me Lesson 1 Smoking Quiz Questions (1).pdf||Download|
|Healthy Me Lesson 1.docx||Download|
|The Troll Writing Task.pdf||Download|
|Y4.4 Compare Measurements in mm, cm and m THURSDAY.pdf||Download|
|Y5.4 Timetables THURSDAY.pdf||Download|
|Y6.4 Miles and Kilometres THURSDAY.pdf||Download|