ALL SAINTS CHURCH
Situated in the heart of East Huntspill, Somerset, All Saints is one of three Anglican churches in the Benefice of The Huntspill and Mark, in the Diocese of Bath and Wells.
The church building was designed by G P Manners of Bath, and built in 1839. It is Romanesque in style and is a simple hall Church with a strong east west axis. It includes a Nave and small Chancel, with a Vestry on the north of the Chancel and a south porch with tower over. The church is built of dressed lias, with Bath stone dressings, coped verges, welsh slate roofs with stone ridges and cruciform finials.
The interior is plastered with box pews and the bell-chamber was added over the south porch in the 1960’s.
All Saints Community Group provide community support through busy weekly coffee mornings, monthly cake sale, as well as a variety of evening events including the much talked about St George’s meal, Music and Dance nights and of course the glorious Summer and Christmas Fayres.
To find out more visit our website www.easthuntspillchurch.org.uk
EAST HUNTSPILL CHURCH HALL
East Huntspill Church Hall is conveniently just across Church Lane from the Church.
Mrs Ruth Edwards is Booking Secretary and will answer any questions regarding the hiring of the hall on Tel: 01278 784329 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org