The Priory Learning Trust
The Huntspill Primary Academies are proud to be part of The Priory Learning Trust (TPLT) which is is a local Multi-Academy Trust of primary and secondary schools and in time (we hope) special schools. This will add real inclusivity to our Trust.
TPLT grew from a passion to bring the power of partnership and sharing to bear and provide a first-class education to a wide range of children, of all abilities and social class groupings, in Weston-super-Mare and especially in North Worle.
We believe that this approach will create happy, confident, and high-achieving students. This truly collaborative approach will also develop great staff relationships and improve staff well being. It promotes healthy competition.
Please take a look at their website for more information about The Priory Learning Trust http://www.priorylearningtrust.org.uk/our-schools.php
Telephone: 01934 511411
Nathan Jenkins - Interim CEO of The Priory Learning Trust
The Priory Learning Trust, love the reason to choose it
TERM 4 UPDATE 2021-2022
Term 4 update from Mr. Coles & Mr. Jenkins.
TERM 3 UPDATE 2021-2022
Term 3 update from Mr. Coles & Mrs. Hurr.
TERM 2 UPDATE 2021-2022
Welcome to Term 2 from Mr. Coles.
On behalf of the Board of Trustees of The Priory Learning Trust (TPLT), I would like to inform you that Neville Coles, our Chief Executive Officer, has decided to leave us at the end of March 2022.
Neville has dedicated 20 years of service to PCS and then PCSA and lately as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of TPLT; he has been fundamental in the establishment of our Trust and has clearly achieved much in his career so far, most notably through being the Principal of Priory Community School – an Academy from September 2007; PCSA achieved an ‘outstanding’ OfSTED rating in 2014. He was then the person who took many steps to create TPLT from its inception, to the point today of our family of 9 school sites, with over 5,000 students and 770 staff. He has done this with unwavering commitment with core values of honesty, integrity and dedication. His reputation is high both locally and nationally. We will of course ensure in the final months of his tenure as our CEO that there is opportunity for us to celebrate. Should you wish to contact Neville his email is Neville.firstname.lastname@example.org
It is very important to close this letter to you with the acknowledgement of the strong strategic Central Team we have built into the Trust. We have every confidence that the Central Team and our school-based teams will continue to focus on the right priorities to ensure our students and staff do not feel any sense of loss of support or direction; they will support the transition of Neville leaving alongside the onboarding of a new CEO. Our Board have already started the process of finding a CEO successor who will take the Trust on the next stage of its journey. You can be assured that it will be a rigorous process.
As always, thank you for your great support.
Chair of Trustees TPLT
TERM 1 UPDATE 2021-2022
Autumn update from Mr. Coles – thank you for all your support.
TPLT TERM 4 UPDATE - 2021
Licence Agreements and Copyright: All music used within this video has been sourced from... https://www.bensound.com All rights reserved from this website.
The Priory Learning Trust will:
- Support the aspirations of young people and their ambitions for their future success.
- Contribute to producing aspirational, well-rounded, confident and active citizens.
- Offer a broad range of qualifications.
- Be inspirational learning centres offering exceptional education.
- Combine, share and utilise the highest academic standards and levels of expertise across our academies and partners to design and develop an innovative and inspiring curriculum – learning is at the centre of what we do
- Provide a strong duty of care to nurture and support students’ wellbeing and self-esteem.
- Maintain the unique nature of all of the schools within the Trust.
- Give Academy Councils the freedoms to focus on the challenge and support for the improvements in teaching, learning and the curriculum.
The ethos of The Priory Learning Trust is visionary, aspirational, and one of pursuing excellence across every single area of our work.
Through working together and sharing resources, our academies will provide all young people in Weston-super-Mare with inspirational academic and vocational programmes which prepare them for successful careers and healthy, confident and active livelihoods.
The following values are important to The Priory Learning Trust.
Pursuing exceptional education for every single child – STUDENTS FIRST
- Every person is here for the best interest of the children.
- No child is ever left behind.
- The unique identity of each school is protected, celebrated and valued for the contribution it makes to ensuring children have the best education and experiences.
- Encouraging uniqueness and diversity.
- Allowing every young person across the Trust to benefit from specialist facilities and resources.
- Facilitating the mobilisation of expertise between/across organisations.
- Sharing good practice and experience across academies.
- Providing high-quality motivated staff with opportunities to expand their experience and expertise across the Trust.
- Cherishing staff
Students First, Cherishing Staff
SCHOOLS WITHIN THE TRUST
Charity of the Year 2021/22
Brain Tumour Research