Hawthorn Class Home Learning
This week we are celebrating World Book Day.
We will be reading lots of books by Julia Donaldson. Every day we will do focus task based on the books ‘The Gruffalo’ and ‘Superworm’.
Friday 5th March
1. Read all or part of a book everyday. Keep a record of what you have read. Choose from your bookshelf at home or from Oxford Owl website. Oxford Owl Phonics and Reading (Search for Read, Write Inc. reading books)
2. Follow the Read Write Inc. phonics video links that have been posted on Class dojo.
3. Watch the maths video lesson and complete the task.
Reception: Video - Numbers to 10 Watch the video and then click 'Get Activity'
5. Make minibeast puppets and tell your own story of Superworm.
6. Music- Lesson 6 - Me and my friends (part 2)
7. Watch 'Room on the broom'
Weekly Challenge: 28.2.21
Choose a recipe to make with your grown up. Take a picture of what you have made.
This week's superstars are:
Albert Ami Stanley
Aston Elijah Brogan